Tablets are the most common form of simple and complex combinations of medications, vitamins and vitamin & mineral complexes, dietary supplements, as well as products with prolonged release of active ingredients.
The production of tablets is called tabletting. Special machines (tablet presses) carry out the pressing of active and auxiliary components under high pressure. We use two main technological tabletting schemes: direct pressing and pressing with preliminary granulation.
Advantages of the tablets form:
- active substances accurate dosing;
- you can reduce the dose with a dividing strip;
- long shelf life;
- good digestibility;
- ease of use by adults and children;
- convenient storage and transportation.
The technological process of tabletting includes various stages of production, requiring specially prepared rooms, equipment, strict adherence to technological conditions (temperature and humidity), the presence of trained personnel.
Our company has all the necessary conditions for the production of high-quality tablet products. Production control is carried out in accordance with ISO 22000: 2007 “Food Safety Management System. Requirements for any organization in the food chain”, which is a guarantee of the production of effective and safe goods.
- full cycle production of various tablet forms;
- tablet production for different uses;
- tableting of customer’s ready mixes;
- the production of multicomponent tablet mixtures according to the recipes of partners within their technological maps;
- production of non-standard tablet forms with the acquisition of additional forming tools.
A professional approach to manufacturing is the key to high quality products!